Hanoi Cycling Tour with Home Hosted Meal
Half Day |
Hanoi - Long Bien Bridge - Red River Island - West Lake - Coffee Shop
$ 49per person
- Bicycling on and under the historic Long Bien Bridge, then ride through banana plantations near the Red River.
- Visit our farm and do simple gardening, helping to cook and eat a meal with a local farm family.
- In our Bamboo hut, you can relax, have a drink or make your own chopsticks from bamboo.
- Wind through alleys and street markets, where locals shop every morning.
- Cycle to Hanoi’s biggest lake, the West Lake, then back to the Old Quarter.
- Bike distance: 10 km (4 hours).
Our Hanoi cycling tour and local farmer home-hosted meal is down-to-earth fun. You will visit our unique garden farm on Hanoi’s outskirts, collect fresh food and cook it on the spot.
8:30 Meet at COTERO cafe, 22 NGUYEN TRUNG TRUC street.
8:45 Start the bike ride. We will ride on Long Bien bridge, the oldest bridge in Hanoi, which was designed by Eiffel in 1902.
9:30 Visiting a family on the island in the middle of Red River. You can see the vegetable and banana, longan fruit…growing on this island. This island is like another world compares to a busy city of Hanoi, people here are working hard and farming by the old technology, everything is done by hand.
9:45: We will learn how to grow vegetable and help the farmer to cook Vietnamese dishes with vegetable from the garden.
11:30 After lunch in the farm, we say good-bye to the farmers and ride back to the city, bike through a small market in the alley where the local people here shop their food every day. Many of the vegetables in this market come from the island that you just ride through.
12:00 Biking to the West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi. and visit an old temple here.
12:30: Bike back to COTERO cafe and enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee.
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||49 (USD)||49 (USD)||49 (USD)||49 (USD)||49 (USD)||49 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- Water for biking
- Bicycle (Bianchi)
- Meals with local farmers
- English speaking guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Drinks on meals
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratuities
- Other services not listed in inclusion column
Thank you for your interest in Hanoi Cycling Tour with Home Hosted Meal. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.