Five-star Train from Saigon to Phan Thiet for Only 137,000 VND
Thai Le 1761 Views
From now on, you do not have to be jealous of Nha Trang for the 5-star train anymore, as in the near future, the 5-star train from Saigon to Phan Thiet will also come into operation.
Recently, Saigon Railways has taken the train routing Saigon - Nha Trang and vice versa into operation, with the desire to always bring interesting and comfortable trips to passengers. In order to increase the quality of service, the company has exploited another high-quality train routing Sai Gon - Phan Thiet and vice versa starting from March 20, 2017. With the itinerary as follows:
* Sai Gon - Phan Thiet route:
- Train No. SPT2 departs from Saigon at 06:40 and arrives in Phan Thiet at 10:26.
- Train stations: Sai Gon, Di An, Bien Hoa, Binh Thuan, Phan Thiet.
* Phan Thiet - Saigon route:
- Train No. SPT1 departs from Phan Thiet at 13:10 and arrive in Saigon at 17:17.
- Train stations: Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan, Bien Hoa, Di An, Saigon.
Exceptionally, the price of this route is only from 137,000 VND to 187,000 VND / ticket / pass (except holidays, summer of the year). (about 6 USD to 8.2 USD)
The train is designed in a modern, luxurious style, consisting of cabins with four beds and six beds (with mattresses) made of white composite with elegant style.
Train car with seats designed in a new model, there are many conveniences for passengers such as spacious luggage room design; Can be adjusted into bed, with foot support when passengers rest.
Window glass is glued to high quality sunscreen material, which allows passengers to enjoy the beautiful scenery on both sides of the ship without fear of sunlight. The cars are equipped with shock absorbing valves and springs of Japan, to minimize vibration, shake, shock when the train travels and minimize noise.
On the train, the toilet is made in modular form, equipped with advanced septic technology, sink with induction hose, toilet door designed with 2 fold wings, very convenient to use.
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Places for Shopping in Ho Chi Minh
- How to Get from Tan Son Nhat Airport to the Center of Ho Chi Minh City
- Top 7 Best Hotels with Pool in Ho Chi Minh City
- Top 8 Best 3 Star Hotels in Ho Chi Minh
- War Remnants Museum – A Living Page in the History of Vietnam