08:00 - 08:30 AM/ 01:00 - 01.30 PM
The vibrant city of Ho Chi Minh has no shortage of historic and cultural heritage, idyllic landmarks and unlimited shopping sprees. For those who have limited time, this half-day city tour is a perfect choice to make the most of it with a glimpse into the alluring variety the lively city has to offer. Embark on this historical and cultural journey, immerse yourself in the city’s charming French colonial buildings, a war museum and the buzzing market of Ben Thanh with lively local scenes.
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour
08:00-08:30am/01:00-01.30PM: Pick up at your hotel and start the city tour included:
- Independence Palace (the Reunification Palace) was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace.
- War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
- Notre Dame Cathedral & Central Post Office the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times
- Jade Emperor Pagoda with the peaceful atmosphere &o many stories behind each detail of the pagoda.
- Ben Thanh market – one of the largest market in Ho Chi Minh to see the local life here. Back to the hotel at 12:00 – 12:30/17:00 – 17:30. Meals on your own. End of services!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||76 (USD)||45 (USD)||45 (USD)||27 (USD)||27 (USD)||20 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Thank you for your interest in Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour . Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.