Authentic Mekong Delta 2D1N - SIC
2 Days 1 Night | Mekong Delta Tours
Ho Chi Minh - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating market - Ho Chi Minh
$ 120per person
- Visit the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta
- Cruising along the Mekong River by motorboat
- Enjoy hand-rowing sampan under the shady of tropical fruit gardens
- Visit to a traditional workshop where they produce coconut candies, pop-rice, rice paper or rice wine…
- Cycling around the charming villages
- Challenge yourself with cooking Vietnamese foods
- Experience the local homestay
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
In this Mekong Delta Tours 2 Days 1 Night from Saigon, you are offered to explore the most highlighted features of the charming Mekong Delta. You have plenty of chances to explore coconut jungle – a specialty of the region by visiting some workshops, visit bonsai garden and the outstanding Cai Rang floating market.
Ho Chi Minh - Local Village - Can Tho (L, D)
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive around 2 hours to a local village by the Mekong River. We will stop on the way for refreshments and toilet.
Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River. In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper. We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food. Drive to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Arrival, we check in to a rustic homestay. Take a rest and enjoy a peaceful time within the authentic village. Tonight, you will join a cooking class guided by your local host and enjoy your wonderful dinner. Overnight in Can Tho.
Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh (B, L)
Get up early; then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along the river to Cái Răng floating market, the largest its kind, where colorful boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging.
We continue the cruise and walk on a quite country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines. Visit a flea market, a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple…
Spend a short time for cycling around the village will give you a fantastic way to experience local life. We say goodbye your host and drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant on the way. Drop-off at your hotel or somewhere in District 1 as request. End of services.
Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||120 (USD)||120 (USD)||120 (USD)||(USD)||(USD)||(USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- Air-conditional minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Small-group tour limited to 12 guests/group
- English-speaking guide
- All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
- Bicycle rides
- All admission fees
- Meals (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Lunch (5-course set menu)
- Drinks (2 bottles of 500ml/Person/Day)
- Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea…)
- Accommodation at a homestay
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel insurance
Thank you for your interest in Authentic Mekong Delta 2D1N - SIC. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.