Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Bich Dong Tour
3 Days | Ninh Binh Tours
Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Hanoi
- Explore the lush Cuc Phuong National Park to take in the tranquil atmosphere of the natural wildlife
- Enjoy a boat trip around KenhGa floating village to get a glimpse of local way of life
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu to learn more about the long lasting history of Vietnam
- Soak up in the idyllic and charming beauty of nature while discovering the stunning Tam Coc – Bich Dong Pagoda
5 years old
In this short trip, you are offered a great chance to visit some highlighted attractions of Ninh Binh including an exciting exploration of Cuc Phuong National Park, KenhGa, a visit to the famous historical site of Hoa Lu and the stunning Tam Coc – Bich Dong Pagoda. The tour is just a special introduction to the charming land of Ninh Binh.
Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park (L, D)
Today, you will be transferred to Cuc Phuong National Park in Ninh Binh – a must-explore destination for visitors. Your first stop upon arrival will be the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where you can observe the wildlife of some rare primate species in the world. Your journey will continue with a 7-kilometer hike on trails surrounded by lush forest. Make a stop at the ancient tree of the park which has been existed from thousand years ago. You also may feel exciting to discover a 200 million-year-old dinosaur fossil.
Overnight at a bungalow in Cuc Phuong national park.
Cuc Phuong National Park – Kenh Ga – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B, L, D)
After breakfast, make your way to Hoa Lu on a hidden road. Enjoy the rustic views along the way. You have some time to take a boat trip to visit KenhGa floating village. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, continue your trip to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu where you will visit 2 historical temples – Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh. After the visit, keep driving to Tam Coc. Upon arrival, check in your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Tam Coc harbor.
Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, set off your journey with a leisurely bike ride on the light trail to visit the hidden Bich Dong Pagoda. After lunch at a local restaurant, embark a small sampan boat for a stunning 3 hour trip to the exceptional Tam Coc caves. The boat cruises through numerous waterways and stunning views of limestone cliffs and peaceful rice fields. After 2 hour trip, head back to Hanoi. End of the tour.
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in double/twin share with daily breakfast
- Local English Speaking guide
- Water and cool tissue
- Boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals where mentioned (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Tips/gratitude for guide
- International flight ticket
- Single supplement surcharge
Thank you for your interest in Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Bich Dong Tour. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
3 Days | Ninh Binh Tours
Hanoi - Cuc Phuong - Hanoi
4 Days | Ninh Binh & Mai Chau Tours
Hanoi - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh
3 Days | Ninh Binh & Mai Chau Tours
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Mai Chau