Sapa Trekking and Local Homestay Experience
2 Days | Sapa Tours
Sapa - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho – Tavan - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan
$ 73per person
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery as you trek along Muong Hoa River flowing through the stunning valley
- Learn more about farming techniques used by local villagers
- Get a great local experience with the night in the unique village of Tavan
Sapa - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho – Tavan (L/D)
From your hotel in Sapa, you will be met and transferred to Cat Cat village on a beautiful road. Make a stop at a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a short break and then continue your trek on a dirty trail passing through rice terraces. Do not miss the chance to take in the stunning scenery as you walk along a narrow river. The route will take you to Y Linh Ho village – home to Black Hmong minority. Upon arrival, take a short rest and enjoy lunch nearby the river.
In the afternoon, make your way to the fascinating Muong Hoa Valley. Along the way, you will pass through various hill tribe villages including Lao Chai village and Ta Van village of Giay people. You will have a great experience with an overnight at a local house of Giay minority. Spend time relaxing with a walk around the village or a swim in the nearby river.
Approx: 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Tavan - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan (B/L)
After a delicious breakfast, make your way to Giang Ta Chai village where Red Dzao minority inhabits. Your trek will take you through a bamboo forest in the stunning Hoang Lien National Park. Make a stop along the way nearby the waterfall for a short rest followed by lunch.
Afterwards, continue your trek to the small village of Su Pan. Once arriving at the village, head back to Sapa by car.
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 3 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
- See more options: Sapa Tours
- Tour operator: Vietnam Excursions
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- English speaking guide
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Cook (from group sizes of 6 pax)
- All needed transport
- All indicated meals, plus snacks (B= breakfast; L= lunch; D= dinner)
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- All entrance fees and permit
- Overnight in local house or tent
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
- Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- Gratuities for guide, driver, porter
- All other services not indicated above
Thank you for your interest in Sapa Trekking and Local Homestay Experience. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Fansipan Trekking via Sin Chai Route
Sapa – Tram Ton – Fansipan - Sin Chai - Sapa
Memorable Sapa Trekking 3 Days - SIC
Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Tavan/Cat Cat - Sin Chai
Sapa Discovery with Bac Ha Market
Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai -Ta Van/Cat Cat Sin Chai/ Bac Ha Market