My Tho & Ben Tre Exploration Full Day (L)
1 Day | Mekong Delta Tours
Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre
$ 46per person
- Cruising along the Mekong River by motorboat
- Enjoy hand-rowing sampan under the shady of water-coconut trees
- Visit to a traditional workshop where they produce coconut candies, rice paper or rice wine…
- See the floating fish farm where the villagers cultivate freshwater fish and shrimps
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem built in the middle of the 19th century
- Great value tour with hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Mekong Delta is one of the attractive destinations not to be missed when visiting the south of Vietnam. Spend 1 day tour to discover My Tho & Ben Tre will be very an interesting journey. Coconut trees occupy most of its land, thus it dominates the My Tho’s scenery. Taking a boat ride on Tien River with Excursion Vietnam, overlooking the floating houses along the river, sitting on a horse-cart and join learning how to make the coconut candies as well as participating in rowing a small boat in a canal…
Mekong Delta Day Trip - My Tho - Ben Tre (L)
In the morning, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Mekong Delta trip.
Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River, including four famous islands “Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle and Phoenix”. Stop at one of the floating fish houses, in nets and wire baskets under their house, the villagers cultivate freshwater fish and shrimp - a major export product of the region. Cross the River to the other side, you will stop at a traditional workshop to witness a step-by-step process on how to make coconut candy, honey farming… while trying some yourself and listening to traditional music. Enjoy what local people offer by hand rowing a sampan along the shady, breezy canal. We will transfer to local transportation called Xe Lôi to travel throughout the villages. Have lunch at a riverside restaurant with a Vietnamese 5-course set menu.
Take a rest after lunch before boarding the motor-boat back to Mỹ Tho. We drive to Vĩnh Tràng pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem built in the middle of the 19th century.There are many Buddha statues including some that are over a hundred years old.
We back to Hồ Chí Minh city and drop you at your hotel or somewhere in District 1 on request. End of services.
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||130 (USD)||74 (USD)||74 (USD)||45 (USD)||45 (USD)||35 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
· Air-conditional minivan
· English-speaking guide
· All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
· Lunch at local host
· 01 bottle of water/person.day
· Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea…)
· Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
· Personal expenses
· Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
· Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
· Travel insurance
Thank you for your interest in My Tho & Ben Tre Exploration Full Day (L). Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be